Sunday, June 14, 2015

With Sympathy


CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #158Challenge "FOR A MAN OR BOY"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE


Hi Everyone,


It was a very fulfilling day for me today. I went to the second service at church today. Our female pastor was preaching today and wow did she ever knock it out of the park, (not really my words, but a quote from one of the other pastors) with the promise of hope and salvation.
Then, there was a memorial shortly afterward. Our senior pastors mother had passed away a couple of weeks ago. The service was very uplifting as it was a celebration of life.  There were a few sad moments, but overshadowed by all the happy memories shared.  I have missed seeing her for the last few months, but now my hope is I will see her at another time.

Here is the card I made.



sneak peak



Then, after that I hit the gym and got 3.5 miles in some stretches, weight, etc.


Challenges:
create with joy
613 avenue




Have a blessed day, Diana


6 comments:

  1. WOW!!! It certainly sounds like a very fulfilling day for you! Your card is lovely and good for you to get in 3.5 miles.. I can get about a mile myself... still working at it! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you needed this card, Diana, but it's so gorgeous!! I love the papers and the folding!! It looks amazing and I know it was appreciated!! Awesome getting in 3.5 miles!! I take Sundays off and give my Fitbit a rest ;) Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Diana~it is gorgeous! I love the design and pretty papers:) Congrats on getting in 3.5 miles! Wow, that is awesome!
    Have a great day my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card! Congrats on getting fit...I need to walk more.:(
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...