Thursday, March 20, 2014

Week 2 of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #128 Use an uplifting sentiment with at least 5 words


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY MARCH Linky  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE BBTB2 Music speaks challenge




Hi Friends, 

Welcome to the  



DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #128



THEME:
 

Use an uplifting sentiment with at least 5 words on the front






By now you must know I love Graphics 45 papers and the Mojo challenges. They seemed to go hand in hand for me. So I want to share these awesome papers. That is why the prize is an 8 x 8  paper pad of the paper I used on this card.  What do you think do you like the papers?  I am looking forward to seeing the beautiful cards and projects that will be coming in in the next couple of weeks.

Here is the mojo sketch I used:


 All, but the black card stock is Graphics 45 " By the Sea" the black  is recollections. The sentiment stamp is from Verve "Surely goodness".




The challenge will be open until 11:55 PST  March 25, 2014.



The prize: 


8 x 8
graphics 45
paper pad
"By the Sea"





Challenges;





Have a Blessed day, Diana


9 comments:

  1. Again such a beautiful card Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So love this, Diana!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!!! I love it!.Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana your card is just gorgeous and I love the autumn hues.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. You use Graphic 45 paper so well. Someday I hope I get the nerve to try some. Really pretty .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...