Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Pre- Thanksgiving day and a Christmas tag for MCT!

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY NOVEMBER  LINKY CHALLENGE ends
November 30



Hi Friends,

I will announce the winner of the #121 DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY encouragement challenge later, but for now I have a cute little tag I made for My Creative Time challenge. I love this die cut, stitched  restroom peeps and it went perfect with the warm wishes sentiment from Cocoa motion , both from my Creative Time.

I hope you like it as much as I do. The designer paper is from DCWV, The home made Christmas stack and the ribbon is from my stash.


Challenges:
My creative Time
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/challenge-countdown-to-the-holidays/
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

Have a blessed day, Diana

12 comments:

  1. very pretty Diana!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!! What a beautiful tag!! I hope you have a wonderful, happy Thanksgiving my friend!! Hugs!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the green sparkle. You can enter this In Craftin Desert Divas Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party #20 Tags, Mark's Finest Papers Speedy Fox & Friends Ch187 Green Christmas, Simon Says Stamp Mon Countdown to the holidays and Simon Says Stamp Wed Anything Goes. Please let them know I sent you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee! Love those Restroom Peeps! Great tag! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful tag Diana, awesome craft works and happy to follow you
    Adhiraacreations
    Adhiraa@Facebook
    My Shop

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little tag, love the images and traditional colour palette. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun and love all that glitter!

    I am so glad you joined us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...