Friday, September 20, 2013

TGIF

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY SEPTEMBER LINKY CHALLENGE ends September 30
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL #117 WEDDING  CHALLENGE ends September 24



Hi friends,

I hope your week went well. Ours was super busy. I was able to make these cute bird note cards with envelopes. I make the envelopes from a sheet of  20# bond paper, it is the perfect wight for these small cards.
  I use the MS scoreboard. They are the perfect size. Here are the measurements in case you would like to make your own envelope.

cut a piece of paper 5 x5 from an 8 1/2 sheet of paper (use what ever you like) Place the envelope thing- a- ma- jig ( it slides out from the back of the board. put your point in the corner and score at 1 7/8 all at every corner. tape two flaps close leaving one open to slide your card in wa la--- a 3 1/4" square envelope.


For the back ground I used AC Amy tangerine . the pink circles were from my stash - I had some of scraps and decided to punch a bunch of 1.5 " circles. My birdie image is from Lori's Garden (IC). This will now go in my ETSY store. If you haven't been there check it out. you can go to it by clicking on the QRcode on my side bar.

Challenges:
http://blog.docerelashop.com/2013/09/september-stamp-release-challenge-46.html
http://asimplefive.blogspot.com/2013/09/inspire-me-fridays-121-anything-goes.html


Have a blessed day, Diana

18 comments:

  1. These cards are so cute. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards Diana!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love that patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! Great paper and I love the size. I need to make a bunch of small envies! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Anything Goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!!
    Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a adorable set cards! I love theme! Have a wonderful weekend.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great notecards, I love the camera backing paper! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun little cards. Thank you for joining us this week at Docerela and for all your sweet comments.

    Have a great weekend my friend

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your project Diana!
    Thanks for joining us at Docerela Anything Goes challenge!
    DT Member - Sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pure cuteness! Love the camera paper!!! Thank you for joining us this week at Docerela Creations- DT Member Nitasha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card.

    Thanks for joining us at Docerela Anything Goes challenge!
    DT Member Ana
    www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so adorable! Thanks for joining us at Docerela Anything Goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great!! Good luck for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello my friend!! I missed you!! I couldn't wait to stop by and see all of the crafty goodness I missed while I was gone!! I apologize in advance for inundating your inbox while I catch up!!

    These are adorable!! I love the birdcage image!! So fun!!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog while I was gone!! I hope you are having a great week :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...