Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Steampunk anyone?

DL.ART store-  check out all the fabulous bundles
caramel macchiato is my newest bundle with more on their way
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
Also check out my destash page
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #209 Challenge "Happy Birthday"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART AUGUST LINKY CHALLENGE




Hi Everyone,

Happy Wednesday!! Do you like steampunk or word art? I will be working on word art next in the meantime check out all the new steampunk buttons I have added.



All five owl sets are now available!!  Click here



I have just added some new items to my DL.ART store!!!
Seriously fun Coffee themed 1" Flair buttons. You will definitely want to get these for the next coffee lovers blog hop in the fall.
Every order over $7.50 (not including shipping and before other discounts) that has a coffee bundle in it, will receive a random coffee button, no coupon necessary.
* ends August 6, 2017



here is the link:  https://www.facebook.com/DLARTSTORE/

The owl series  (of 5 sets) is now my DL.ART store by this weekend. the set of 6 above is  Set #1,  it is $4.50.




Challenges:



my newest ribbon bundle



Follow on Bloglovin









My contact information is at the top of my blog


Have a blessed day, Diana

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the owls... they're super CUTE & those steampunk flairs are AWESOME!!! So COOL! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the steampunk buttons and the owls!! They're all so fabulous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the cute owls!! The steampunk are fabulous!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your steampunk buttons, actually love all your new buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...